Pilates is a form of exercise that focuses on strengthening one’s core muscles to enhance flexibility, balance, and posture. At Stamina 11, we provide pilates classes in Dubai suitable for all abilities from beginners to advanced practitioners, where students are free to choose a specific program based on their requirements. Our classes are run by certified pilates trainers having decades of combined experience practicing the sport. Apart from fun and dynamic group classes, students can also opt for a one-to-one session and enjoy the privacy and individual attention from our expert trainers. We deliver innovative and focused, results driven classes that will improve your strength, coordination and mobility. Our pilates classes are open to both children and adults of all ages. For more information about our pilates training classes or to schedule a free consultation with our trainers, get in touch with us today!
About Our Mat Pilates Training Program
As suggested by its name, mat pilates only requires a mat and sometimes minimal equipment such as rubber bands and swiss balls. It is the ideal choice if strengthening your core muscles and increasing your flexibility and balance is the goal. As a professional pilates studio in Dubai, we aim to deliver innovative and focused, results driven classes that will improve your strength, coordination, and mobility.
Benefits of Pilates for Children
From improving cardiovascular and general fitness to strengthening core muscles and blood circulation, pilates classes provide a vast range of benefits to children. It is also a good starting point for those children that wish to take activities such as gymnastics or ballet in the future. Listed are some of the significant benefits of pilates training for children at our pilates studio in Dubai:
- Pilates training helps to improve flexibility.
- Pilates workout helps to keep them lean and improve posture.
- Can help in improving their breathing, which can help in managing their sleep and stress levels.
- Can help to improve their ability to concentrate and thereby help them to excel in their academics.
Benefits of Pilates for Adults
As a low-impact exercise routine, pilates is highly effective for people of all ages and fitness levels. Based on your specific skill level, we’ll recommend a pilates training that will keep you mobile and improves your overall wellbeing. Listed are some of the benefits of pilates session for adult practitioners:
- Pilates exercises provides a complete workout for both the body and mind.
- Helps to strengthen your muscles and the quality of your body movement.
- Helps in creating lean muscles.
- Can help in laying the foundation to excel in other sports.
- Can help with weight loss.
We are ready to guide you all the way through and put you on the right path. Let us know what you have in mind and we will gladly assist you.